header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Friday, April 02, 2004

I am the Vapor Trail... random, brutal, love master.





My exact opposite: The Backrubber, deliberate, gentle, sex dreamer.



I am the Vapor Trail. Here today, gone today. Am I in a relationship now?



What about now?



Vapor Trails can be highly charismatic people--unpredictable, confident, and magnetic. I'm experienced. I know how to handle myself in a relationship, and many people appreciate that. Many people, all in a row.



I've had my share of blissful beginnings, to be sure. But things almost never turn out how I'd like, do they? The problem is I'm never happy with someone for an extended period of time. Relate to the following:





Vapor Trails especially need a guy who will laugh at their jokes. They're also the most likely male type to be haunted by serious regret.



FACT: A few of my exes, the ones I was best to, will always love me. Nice going for me!



ALWAYS AVOID: The Backrubber, The Gentleman.



CONSIDER: Other Vapor Trails.



[quiz from okcupid]


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS