header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

entry arrow2:54 PM | How Not to Live

After three days of living just right and enjoying the whole concept of a "reformed lifestyle," I stumbled just a bit -- but out of choice naman, because there was no other way to deal with the whole thing. The drill: I went to bed late (partly because it was the debut of the new season of Six Feet Under), woke up very late, and didn't take any meal (which turned out to be a double-serving of fried burger patty drenched in mushroom sauce -- very healthy) until way past 2 p.m. -- and all because I had to finish checking the final papers and exams, and calculating the grades of my Philippine Literature and Advanced Composition classes this summer. I'm nearly done with the whole thing, and my exhausted body is glad at the prospect. Really glad.



Sometimes I wonder how I manage to breathe with the type of schedule I have. It is a killer. It is not a good way to live. Which is why, next month, I'm keeping things simple. Hear that, life? Simple.



(Ian is busy keeping his fingers crossed.)


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS