header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Saturday, September 25, 2004

entry arrow7:13 PM | People Murder For This?

Dinah asks why Filipinos murder for cellphones...



I still have this Nokia 3210, which I will never ever exchange for any of those shiny new things. It's sturdy, it's very functional, it still looks sleek, and it's very user-friendly.





And I don't think anyone would want to rob me of this. Last time I checked, this phone went for a mere P1,500. That made me laugh. I am so cheap. But safe naman. (The other night, though, during a small dinner party, Bing Valbuena brought out her cellphone which was one of those really ancient things, the ones with antennas. "O--, naay mo reklamo?" she said. That brought the house down.)


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS