header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Monday, October 11, 2004

entry arrow4:05 PM | Bad Massage

I think I'm coming down with fever today. Had bad massage yesterday over at the new massage parlor downtown. The first session I had two months ago was actually quite relaxing, but this time -- with an older masahista who was sniffling while doing his job -- I felt like battered chicken. I have bruises all over to prove it. So, anyway, I'm still all stressed out because I have thousands of papers to write and grades for my students to make. I think I'm coming down with fever today. I hope to God it's not dengue.



[five minutes later...]



But you know what? I sound like a wuss. I can't let my hypochondria get the better of me. I'm just going to get up now, stretch a bit, drink plenty of liquid, find some food to eat, continue my work, and think Oprah.


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS