header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, December 30, 2004

entry arrow5:44 PM | My Fiction, In French

Hey, look. My old story "Old Movies" has just been published in the French literary journal, Hauteurs. Well, well, well. Je suis tres excite! C'est la premiere fois que mon travail a ete traduit a une langue etrangere.





Click the cover for more details.



Thanks to Ghalia el Boustami for the translation. In the issue, she also writes about Philippine literature. She translated a story by Bing Sitoy two years ago, and did a splendid job. I haven't seen the issue yet, but I wonder how I sound in French. Hmmm...



[my french courtesy of world lingo. did you really think i knew french? hehehe]


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS