header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, March 13, 2005

entry arrow1:38 AM | Oh, Dear

Dominique C. pala has been holding "blog workshops" in Dumaguete -- and he's been showing this site as an example of a "popular blog" (wushu!), along with Nikki's and Dean's and others. No wonder I've been feeling like someone's been watching me closely lately.



All I really want to know right now is how the participants' faces looked like when they saw Michael de Mesa's peepee. I bet they were titillated.

On second thought, I should really be watching what I post. This blog should reflect the real me: virtuous, pure as lily, the paragon of chastity.


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS