header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Monday, February 26, 2007

entry arrow3:53 PM | The Ides of February

There were so many good things about this February: attending cultural shows left and right in Dumaguete, getting published in a swanky new anthology, and having a satisfying Oscar day to end it. But I seriously hated, hated this month. For so many reasons, some of which I can't mention here. But I can mention the heat. My God, the heat. It's relentless and vicious. It was part of what made me sick last week, and look: I'm still coughing and sneezing a little bit till now. I want it to be March already.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS