header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

entry arrow7:13 AM | Dinner With Neil

Flying to Manila this weekend for the FullyBooked thing. The launch of Expeditions is reason enough, but it seems that I've been blessed with the strange fact of... Ah, never mind. Won't talk about it. I've learned my lesson well from last year when flamers seemed to sprout from everywhere and basically rained on my parade. It also seems that I'll be having dinner with Neil Gaiman Sunday night as well. Whoa. What will I say to The Man? "Can you sign all these books for me?" Yay.

Labels: , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS