header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

entry arrow6:00 PM | "I Have Much Gold!"

Oh, the dramas of senior high kids in coffee shops.

Girl: [Angry, has been crying] "Come on, let's go."

Boy: [Angry, demure] "No I don't want to."

Girl: "I'll pay you. I'll give you my credit card."

Boy: "I have a credit card."

Girl: "My debit card then."

Boy: "I don't want it."

Girl: "I'll give you my necklace. It's diamond."

Someone else butts in: "Oh come on. We all know you're both rich!"

Girl: "Take it! I have much gold!"

Boy: "Don't be like this."

Boy leaves.

Labels: , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS