header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Monday, August 22, 2016

entry arrow6:25 PM | The Aftermath of Shopping

I think it's very much like shopping and a denial of buyer's remorse.

"I swear this shirt is cool. I didn't actually really notice these prints were animal prints -- but you know, be an environmentalist and stuff, right?"

"It's not that tight. [Catches breath.]"

"Let's just say na lang this pair of pants will motivate me to go to gym. It's, ummm, cool."

"The children who made this sweater in that Cambodian sweatshop are at least earning for their family. You know."

I've come to realise this: let people wear what they want to wear. But do Instagram it, and make that your Throwback Thursday years from now.

Labels: , , , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS