header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Friday, September 15, 2017

entry arrow3:20 PM | Back to Normal

Today is my first full normal day. It has been two weeks since I fell sick [although I did get back to teaching late Friday last week]. The coughing is not so intense anymore, and the energy is back. I promptly did all my banking and other chores today, just to get life back on track. I have yet to fully recover my appetite, but at least the idea of food does not repel me anymore. I must have lost weight -- three people yesterday told me so in the course of the day, which actually worried me. But apparently I'm not the only one. At least four other teachers at the English Department and assorted friends got struck by this weird, flu-like bug, which just came out of the blue and rendered all of us immobile, narcoleptic, and in pain. But today at last feels normal.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS