header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

entry arrow3:00 PM | Love is a Bowl of Vegetable Soup



The s.o. meticulously prepared this for me, a mix of meat, vegetables, and vermicelli noodles in a pack he called a homemade "instant noodles," designed for me who do not cook. "Just put in boiling hot water and let it stay for ten minutes," he told me. "Got it," I said. Later I would place the entire plastic container [with the ingredients inside] in a bowl of hot water, and was confused why the noodles remained hard. "Put the ingredients in a bowl, bb, and pour hot water INTO the bowl," the s.o. said over chat. "Ohhhh," was my reply, directions finally clicking into place. So here I am finally devouring this bowl of deliciousness.

Labels: , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS