header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Saturday, November 21, 2020

entry arrow1:31 PM | Remembering Handulantaw



Seven years ago today, we launched Handulantaw, a coffeetable book on the history of the art and culture scene of Silliman University, which I supervised and edited. It remains one of the works I'm most proud of making, although it took so much out of me. The book was borne out of my frustration about the way cultural heritage was being neglected in Dumaguete, a city so rich in art and culture but so neglectful in its documentation, archiving, and appreciation. Many people helped me in realizing this book, and to them, especially Diomar Abrio and the Tao Foundation, I am most grateful.

Labels: , , , , , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS