header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Saturday, April 17, 2021

entry arrow1:28 PM | A Facebook Conversation

DDS: I don't know about you, but for me, this government is very satisfactory. They may not be the best in terms of pandemic response, but I'll surely give them 90% or above in terms of other areas. Kudos!

[Posts this photo.]



Me: But this is not even a government project. This is an ABS-CBN Foundation project, through the Kapit Bisig Para sa Ilog Pasig campaign. And ABS-CBN was shut down by this government. [Source here.]

DDS: Kudus [sic] still for the government.

And that, my dear, is DDS mentality. Grasping for the fake. Insulated from facts. No use arguing with them. 

Labels: , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS