header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Friday, March 31, 2023

entry arrow2:36 PM | 10 P.M. Curfew

Do you know that Dumaguete has a 10 PM curfew for minors in place since the early 1990s? That’s the loud sound you hear every night when you’re around the City Hall area. [Now, almost no one knows that’s actually a call to curfew, which I find funny.] Anyway, my flex is this: my high school friends and I [all in the first section] were responsible for that. We were out dancing at Music Box, some in their high school uniforms, and we were reported to the authorities. [“Minors! Dancing in Music Box!”] Thus, the installment of the 10 PM curfew. You’re welcome.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS