header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

entry arrow12:03 AM | Hair

I was getting a haircut today at the barber’s, and I began to appreciate the fact that even at my age my hair was still quite thick. I had no idea I had hair issues until around late December 2020. I just went through COVID-19 [and these were the days before vaccines were a reality]. After recuperation, I felt fine, but deep inside I knew life was changing in a fundamental way I could not even articulate. I began to go through so much psychological distress that I began to lose my hair. I found hair everywhere, in clumps, on my bed, on the floor, in the bathroom. I seriously thought I was going bald by all the hair I was shedding. This went on for months until Renz finally convinced me to seek therapy in May 2021. It was such a huge help, and the hair loss soon stopped.



Labels: , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS