header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Email: icasocot(at)gmail.com

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, August 05, 2026

entry arrow9:00 PM | Today Was Surprisingly Fine

I dreaded today because I had to wake up early for my translation class where we were going to talk with a guest over a translation project; then segue to a judging stint over Zoom which I expected to be all bakbakan; then segue to a three-hour film class. I was wondering if I would even have the energy to do all that. I made sure I had at least seven hours of sleep, to wake up early without becoming groggy. Turns out, my translation class went well, and the conversation with our guest was fantastic, and bitin. Turns out, the judging stint was a breeze, and we were all unanimous with our choices. Turns out, my film class would also go well [despite an interruption], and I ended it with a screening of Spike Jonze's Adaptation, a great movie. I'm just grateful today turned out to be a really good day despite my expectations

[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich




GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS