header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, April 25, 2004

I found myself watching a movie about Ted Bundy in Cinemax.



Ted Bundy.



I mean, what the...?



So I grabbed the nearest fluffy, and unwatched, DVD I had. Which turned out to be Love Actually. Yes, it's trifle, contrived, and shallow... with a lot of uncomfortable loose ends and silly turns of plot. But who cared? It was definitely better than Ted Bundy. Plus there was Rodrigo Santoro, and there was a line of dialogue I liked, from the boy who played Liam Neeson's kid: "Come on, dad, let's have our ass kicked for love!" Beautifully said.


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS