header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Monday, May 17, 2004

Ryan is still here? Jeez! In that case, I'm deleting the commenting system in this blog. (I can't delete his individual comments because I forgot the password for this particular account.) I am expurgating Secret Dancer from evil spirits! Good news: he can't comment in my new blog, even though he claims to have found it. I am not trembling from shock or dismay. I'm quite blase about it actually. I've discovered there's a thing in Haloscan called the Delete button. Or Ban. Tee-hee.



I love technology.


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS