header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Monday, May 10, 2004

entry arrow1:01 AM | Starting Fresh



AHHH, YES!



A new blog. A breath of fresh air. Someplace new in my blogging world where old stalkers can't tread in. I had to leave the old one behind, no matter how much I enjoyed the whole experience of being the secret tango dancer. I dreaded logging in to update it, and eventually seeing the stalker's comments taking over the whole tone of the thing. It felt like a violation, an assault. This is my fourth attempt at an online life so far, and I hope the last. I will miss the graphic overload of The Secret Tango Dancer, but then again several people have recently told me it took forever for the old blog to load, even with DSL. I figured it must have been all those images and links. But how come nobody complained in the eight months of the old blog's existence? Anyway. I guess this new blog -- devoid of ostentatious displays of bibliophilia and cinemania -- will be faster to load, and easier to navigate. Pray Ryan doesn't discover this new site and ruin everything again. And just to make sure of that, I've refrained from putting my real name anywhere in the template. Google can't touch me.




[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS