header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Saturday, May 08, 2004

What do you do to get rid of blog-stalkers? Get a restraining order. Which, of course, is terribly impossible in the free-for-all called the Philippines. I am starting to think, rightly, that this person derives strange pleasure from harassing us -- that whatever we say back to him through the comments inflates his weird ego, and gives him that perverted chance to be in a kind of spotlight -- which is something denied him in real life, I guess. So now I'm going to give me, Ryan, and all the rest of you a chance to heave a sigh of relief. I'm outta here. I'm setting camp somewhere else where no Ryans exist. Like Dinah, I don't need this stress of a pompous ass. I'll email the rest of you where you can find me.



But the dancer has to take his last bow.


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS