header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Saturday, October 23, 2004

entry arrow11:10 PM | Missing Some Fine Movies

I miss Fred Schepisi's Six Degrees of Separation all of a sudden. Also Woody Allen's Hannah and Her Sisters. Has anyone seen these cinematic gems? Everyone should. I'm in that introspective cinematic mode again.





I asked my pirate if they had these titles stashed somewhere. Nada.



[sighing dramatically]





But if you want a creepy "love" story, try Takashi Miike's Audition. The last scene will have you gripping your seat like a dentist just drilled through your mouth. Which means, buy the DVD at once.


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS