header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Monday, January 24, 2005

entry arrow1:32 PM | Monday

Just got back from Manila, where I talked about Philippine literature and the Internet for the annual convention of the Philippine Center of PEN. Should post about that soon. It's a Monday in Dumaguete, and I'm feeling chipper despite a puzzling bout of the common cold, which started as a throat irritation after I ate that chocolate crepe named Fantastic Pinay in Cafe Breton in Greenbelt. It's fading away now, though. Lovely day today. Was walking to Silliman University after lunch of baby back ribs in Howyang, when I saw this guy with a shirt that read: "He who sings well, prays twice." What does that mean?


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS