header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

entry arrow11:41 AM | Oh, Dear God. It's That Woman Again.

Some people have been asking me what's so bad about George W. Bush being in office, and what's so bad about the "values" tsunami in the United States, and what's so bad about conservatives being in power.

Ladies, and gentlemen, I give you the rabid Ann Coulter.



Bush bitch. Tart-tongued Republican go-go girl. Paragon of American conservatism, if it were given a voice that speaks what's really in its mind.

I rest my case.

[via bookslut]


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS