header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

entry arrow2:23 PM | Big

I have a strange feeling that it is only this summer that I have finally become what I should have been a few short years ago: an adult. It's a combination of things: there is about me an ease with life and its questions, a sense of stability that keeps you afloat for most parts of the day, and a defnite knowing of what you want and what you can accomplish. I am so much more connected to my body, and my spirit can soar at the slightest invitation. And yet at the same time, there is that little voice from the back of my head that keeps my balance. It introduces itself as Experience. I give it its due welcome, and then I move on with the rest of the days. If this is the very symptom of nearing 30, I am loving my third decade already. Advanced happy birthday to me!

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS