header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, June 16, 2005

entry arrow5:59 PM | More Terrible, Delicious Secrets

It is really, extremely addicting. And here are four new ones that struck me, because they hit close to home.



That's exactly me! I have a paralyzing phobia for ringing phones. I absolutely loathe the sound of ringing phones. Especially landline phones. Sometimes cellphones, too. When my cellphone rings, sometimes I would mentally shout at the glowing screen: "Why don't you just text me, asshole?!" But really, this never happened to any of you, whoever is reading this. Umm, I like you.



I feel this way sometimes. But I know God exists. He told me so over the telephone. It rang, and rang...



Not poop with me, no. That's beyond gross, it's crap. (Ahahaha!) But I like the smell of my body after rigourous exercise. It's so earthy.



I know someone who does.

What's your deadliest secret? Do tell.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS