header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

entry arrow11:55 PM | Dark Clouds

Yay. People seem to be in a foul mood of late in most of blogosphere. I've been hopping from one blog to another, and people seem to be seething. Must be the post-holiday back-to-work funk. Must be the extra calories we packed in from those endless noche buenas. Must be the wishy-washy weather. Must be the post-New Year blues, that strange in-between time in January when one hovers between the hopefulness of resolutions and the collapse of things into the persistence of old habits and reality. Yesterday was almost a disaster for me, too. Depression set in before I could say, "I need Prozac." Thank God I caught myself in time, took a deep breath ... and let things go. My therapy has always been to clean the pad from top to bottom. That felt good.

Goodnight, all you sweet people. Tomorrow is always another day.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS