header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Saturday, February 18, 2006

entry arrow12:10 AM | Forgive Me For This Early Saturday Morning Perversion...

... but I just came from a birthday party in Luyo sa Payag, where we consumed Coke Light, chicken cordon bleu, some kind of macaroni soup, a chocolate cake shaped like a teddy bear, and binakhaw, and I am currently (and gloriously) procrastinating: I have to write two articles and design a poster for Usapang Puki before I go to bed, and it's already midnight.

I frankly need this jarring (and strangely amusing) image to keep me awake (and sane):



How delightful. Where can we order that contraption?

[courtesy of dennis diclaudio]

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS