header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

entry arrow9:24 AM | Rosario and Jomike

Anybody who can create something delightful like this ...



... must be a genius.

Congratulations to Jomike Tejido (see his Mikrokosmos) for winning Honorable Mention in the PBBY-Alcala Prize for illustrating "Rosario and the Stories." Nakakatuwa.

I was reading the story again last night, just to remind myself of what I did to come up with something like that ... and I really want to do something like "Rosario" again. Pero, it's hard. Children's storywriting is very hard. But let's see.

[thanks to the coffee goddess for the news]

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS