header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, April 16, 2006

entry arrow11:07 AM | Google Self-Love

I really have nothing to do this Easter morning, except probably play The Sims or watch Grave of the Fireflies, but never mind that. So I'm passing on this fascinatingly narcissistic little meme from Moki instead...

Google-search the phrase "I love (your name) because" and post your 5 (or so) favorite results.

1.

I love Ian because he knew my class was going to be special before I did.

2.

I love Ian because we can wear the same size pants. (Actually, Mark says this a lot...)

3.

I love Ian because he rocks my socks off and makes me want to do a little dance in a fit of joy! (You betcha!)

4.

I love Ian because he is making God his all and all and not focusing/obsessing over me. (What?)

5.

I love Ian because he the best.

6.

I love Ian because he is wonderful.

7.

I love Ian because his performances are superb. (The writer actually meant Ewan, as in Ewan McGregor.)

8.

I love Ian because he has sparked an interest in cooking in my son. (Awwww...)

9.

I love Ian because he has my TV boyfriend job.

10.

I mean if I "love" Ian because I've been digging his music since his King Crimson days, then you obviously must be in love with Mick, Lou, and Fabio. (My favorite.)

Go ahead, google yourself. (Sounds dirty, doesn't it.)

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS