header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, June 29, 2006

entry arrow10:40 AM | Where is the Spy in the Sandwich?

Busy, busy, busy...



Incredible workload, with a ton of teaching units to get by. (Imagine this: there are days when I teach from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.) Hellish first days of class, and I still see no end in sight. Hundreds of problems to solve. Thousands of committee meetings to attend. Millions of other commitments to settle. On top of that, there is pressure to finish my MA. It's a vicious cycle. Sometimes I wonder if I am destined to live forever like this. It's not right. Broke, too. So broke I just want to laugh at the whole thing. Ayayay. But I'll be back, don't worry. I'll be back.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS