header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

entry arrow11:08 AM | The Giving

Oprah in the past has given her audience free cars and their wildest dreams...



Now she has given away $300,000, which is $1,000 for every audience member -- and promptly tells them to give the sum away ... to charity. Ouch.

CNN reports: "I can honestly say that every gift I've ever given has brought at least as much happiness to me as it has to the person I've given it to," the 52-year-old talk-show host said. "That's the feeling I want to pass on to you."

Okay. I bet the audience was happy.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS