header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Saturday, May 10, 2008

entry arrow9:15 PM | Ang Pinaka... in Dumaguete



Mark and I taped a segment for QTV's Ang Pinaka... program (now hosted by Rovilson Fernandez, who takes over from Pia Guanio) a few weeks ago, and it should be airing tomorrow, Sunday, May 11, at 6 p.m. We'll be talking about the top ten reasons to visit Dumaguete. It's a summer thing, I guess. I just honestly hope I don't look too fat on TV, ehehehe. And no, I haven't seen that travel episode I shot with Patricia Evangelista for Living Asia yet.

Labels: , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS