header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

entry arrow9:16 PM | Honestly...

... did we party too much last summer? Naah, for the past six months? Because everything suddenly feels like a giant hangover. But perhaps I've had a happy streak for much too long, and knowing manic depressive me, this is just my wonky psychology trying to balance out things. No, there's nothing wrong with anything. There is just a vague feeling of being lost, somehow... It's like I am inside a deep well, the water's up to my chin, but there is just no strength left in me to even begin crawling out of it. Suddenly I don't care for much of anything, not even simple joys, not even the prospect of love and all its distractions. I just want to crawl under the bed and sleep until the world is over.

Or maybe I'm just dehydrated.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS