header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

entry arrow6:00 AM | With Movies This Bad, I Might as Well Go Straight



If you have been wondering, you might as well know by now that I’ve been watching all these queer films for research on an article about gay films that I am writing — and for the most part, I’ve enjoyed the assignment, having discovered obscure (and mostly foreign) gems along the way, films that never got into my cinematic radar before. (And for obvious reasons.) But lately, there has been this string of real time-wasters. Stewart Wade’s Coffee Date [2006]. Lawrence Ferber’s Birthday Time [2000]. Rob Williams’ Long Term Relationship [2006]. Jeff London’s And Then Came Summer [2000]. Bad, bad, bad movies. Such inept filmmaking, they don’t even deserve the cringe they induce.

Labels: ,


[2] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS