header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, October 18, 2015

entry arrow8:08 AM | Found Scribbles and Crowing Chickens

I like finding scraps of my writing in often surprising places, in old notebooks, on pad papers, in the folders of old cellphones. They could be anything. Old shopping lists, reminders to diet, beginnings of abandoned short stories, brief observations from an hour of eavesdropping on other people, witticisms that were only funny for fifteen minutes. In the Notes app of my iPad, I find that I apparently wrote this on 15 June 2013, at 11:13 AM: "It is always disconcerting to hear a cock crow when you're eating chicken."

It must have been lunch.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS