header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, August 16, 2020

entry arrow9:34 PM | Love Will Puts Us Together



I’ve learned to have the least of expectations about birthdays some years ago when I turned 38. I don’t really celebrate it anymore, allowing it just to take its course, come what may. The s.o. took me out on a pre-birthday dinner tonight in a new restaurant owned by a former student that just opened last Friday. The dinner was delicious. Then he took me to Chiccos for our favorite dessert of Bailey’s Bouquet, our first since the lockdown. It’s all so heartwarming, because surprise. We’re just winging it with life, to be honest, but it’s love that puts us together.

Labels: , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS