header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Friday, April 22, 2022

entry arrow11:21 PM | Again.

Currently doing research and preparing for my next video essay. Yes, I'm about to go back and do this again. Something happened a while back that made me stop: a small [but totally valid] backlash that hurt me for the way it was handled. I was also going through bad withdrawal from my ADHD meds at that time, and I didn't need another source of anxiety on top of that. So I stopped. For mental health's sake. But I realize now I had to expect feedback like that if I want to do this consistently. I'm passionate about this, and passionate about sharing. There should be no killing passion. In my recent book, I write about a kid who makes friends with his monsters [his fears embodied]. I should learn how to do that, too. So let's begin. Again.




[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS