header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Saturday, December 17, 2022

entry arrow4:38 PM | Rebuilding

I've been spending the last few days copying old files to the new laptop, as well as to my backup hard drive. This also means properly organizing things, and all these have taken a while. I'm not even done yet; copying files takes time, and can be tedious. [And yesterday, I went back to the service center because some files I needed were not properly saved. They still have my old laptop on hold, at least for week, just so I can do this transition properly.] Still, it's a problem I'd rather have than not having my old files at all. But what I always forget about migrating to new gadgets is the slow rebuilding you have to do, which includes seeking out the old and reliable apps you've been using all these years to be able to do the old work routines. But I'll get there. Slowly, but surely.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS