header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, March 07, 2023

entry arrow4:38 PM | Restarting...

Last year, I started a series on the arts in Dumaguete thriving in the pandemic titled "In Dumaguete, The Arts Flourish." I had to stop because of other obligations and the fact that I thought I lost all my transcribed interviews when my old computer conked out in November last year. But it turned out I managed to save those files! So I want to finish this series na. There are four more essays to do, and I'm done. It's my own little contribution to document the development of local arts in the pandemic.

Labels: , , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS