header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Monday, June 05, 2023

entry arrow5:39 PM | Where I Am...

I think Where You Are is Not Here: Stories will be my last gay fiction collection for the foreseeable future. Because I don’t know what else I can say about the Pinoy gay condition from the very specific world that my fiction inhabits. This book, which contains my Palanca-winning piece “Ceferina in Apartment 2G,” attempts to be a collection of diasporic gay fiction, situating Pinoy gay stories not tethered geographically to the homeland — and it has been a challenging adventure because of that. I started this book in 2010, but I have about five more stories to complete, and when that happens, this book is done. [This is just a prospective cover, btw.]



Labels: , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS