header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, November 16, 2023

entry arrow11:48 PM | Compromises Will Make Me Stronger

I don't know what's happening to me but I'm actually eager to tackle logistics challenges now, of course with the help of very supportive people. Because of my undiagnosed ADHD before, I used to feel frustrated over compromises to my "artistic vision," but now that I know who I am mentally, I'm like: the challenges will make me a better artist. Of course I prefer the ideal: the artistic vision fully fleshed out, unhampered, undiluted. But that's not how the world works. Acknowledging this has made doing things less stressful, to be honest.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS