header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, April 08, 2004

The Third Day



Things look predictably gloomy. Sunny gloomy. The sun is everywhere, as usual: but without the jump of summer. Oh God. And it's still Maundy Thursday. Tomorrow will be the Holy bowels. And I'm so freaking bored already: I'm in Friendster most of the time, in a kind of silly race (with everybody else?) to reach the 500 friends-limit. Deep inside, I'm asking myself, What the heck for? But it's like a stupid addiction. Now, I'm even adding up people I don't know at all -- and just because they look... cute. It's like returning to the womb of high school cliques -- degeneration of the worst kind. I have reached the bottom of my own shallowness.


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS