header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, June 17, 2004

entry arrow10:41 PM | ...

Ummm... okay. I have nothing to say. Really. Except that it's a Thursday night, and I'm tired and I'm happy, and that it's been more than a week of stress and sweat. I have an overload of teaching units, and I'm back as a graduate student, with six units overload as well. How do I survive? Basically, I'm Superman these days. Living on runaway time, Stresstabs, and cups of coffee. But loving the work, nevertheless. I live to punish my body. So give me time, Gabs, to settle down a bit, soon. But I should be back blogging like there's no tomorrow. In the meantime, June will be a silent month, with occasional spells of loquaciousness. But...


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS