header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, September 30, 2004

entry arrow5:24 PM | One Particular Stupid, Ugly, Toady Freak

Quick, quick!



Remember what I told you earlier about Strange People Who Comment? Go to the comments section of my post on Chris Abella. Waaaay down there.



Her name's Nina. Say hello to Nina, everybody.



(Hello, Nina!)



Good.



Now, Nina wants you to know mga flies kayo who love to swarm around the tae of a kalabaw (read: me!).



Bwahahaha! This is so precious. I inspire such devotion! I am not even deleting this. I'm not being ironic here, but Nina... I love your style, baby.



In other news: it's Hell Week in Silliman. No, Gabs, you're not the only one. So, I won't be around for a few days to regale you with tae tales. So, buzz off for a while, my dear flies. Your King Tae will come back soon.


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS