header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

entry arrow11:07 PM | About Silence

Dear Friends,



I'm sorry I've been silent lately. First there was enormous work to accomplish, but right now I am in the middle of a major life-earthquake, which will have far-reaching consequences, I think. I need your prayers, especially yours, Beth. I'm fine, health-wise, so don't worry about that. It's something bigger than that. Because I might have to get another life, somewhere else. But I'll get through this. The funny thing is, I think I need this. This is the wake-up call I've been waiting for the past five years. Kokak, sorry if I haven't been telling you everything, but I will soon, okay? I just wanted to keep everything to myself man gud. I was trying to be brave. Call me when you can. I love you. And M., thank you so much for being there. I couldn't have gone through tonight without you.



I love you all. And don't worry. This blog will not die. It's about "how to live," right?



Ian


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS