header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

entry arrow8:49 PM | Kinda Spiritual

While attempting to reduce my work backlog (which I swore I'd do during the Christmas break -- and barely made a dent in demolishing the mountrain), I am listening to...





Why? Why? Why? I dunno. Maybe I'm just missing my oh-so innocent childhood, I guess, when I was always listening to the likes of Sandi Patti, Michael W. Smith, Amy Grant, and that well-remembered series of Maranatha! recordings. There's something about this kind of music that soothes the soul, actually. And I need that right now. Everybody does. Don't you think?



Now stop me before I sing a tune from Godspell.




[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS