header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Monday, January 03, 2005

entry arrow10:17 PM | There Are No More Tuesdays...

I was wondering why I was feeling my body really looking forward to Tuesday. It was a kind of instinct. Only later did I realize my body was looking forward to another late Tuesday night lazing away on my comfortable bed, while I watch Sex and the City on HBO. And then this realization: the girls are gone. For good. There is no Sex and the City anymore.



Goodbye, girls. It was a wonderful, provocative six-year run.





But seriously, weren't the last two episodes ... bad?


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS