header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, April 17, 2005

entry arrow9:21 AM | Goma Bibe

Richard Gomez, tax evader.

He protests though that he is "facing this 'injustice'" simply because he's Richard Gomez. And that because he is a member of the opposition. (Wha--? Even this is politicized? What a crock! After yesterday's headlines with Susan Roces crusading like another Cory Aquino, the opposition is becoming quite hysterical. I am not a fan of the pygmy we call our President -- never voted for her, nor for Da King -- but the opposition seems to be mistaking theatrics for positive governance) The Philippine Daily Inquirer reports the actor as saying, "If I were an ordinary person, this would not have been a problem. I would have merely been asked to pay a penalty, and pay for omissions, if any."

The report goes on to say that Gomez and wife Lucy Torres were coming back from Hong Kong when the charges were filed.

"I am on my second honeymoon," he said, "and they're disturbing me."

Ow? Oh, boo-hoo-hoo. And he's complaining about "special treatment"? What a bitch. As somebody who just paid a fortune for hard-earned money, and not even complaining too much about it, I have this to say to Pretty-Boy-Made-Laos: "Pay up, bitch." And shut that whinny mouth.


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS