header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, May 05, 2005

entry arrow4:33 PM | Workaholic

Frankly, I have no idea why my life is suddenly so busy. Now that I wake up quite early in the day (a former insomniac, I used to be The Ten O'clock Guy), I expected to have greater maneuvering space with my schedule -- but no. I'm actually busier. Every second seems to count, and every hour seems never enough to do everything I have to do. I also do all my errand on foot since I'm still sadly a hopeless pedestrian. I've never been this busy in my memory of the past two or three years. I go home from work roughly around 7:30 or 8:00 in the evening, and still I find myself having tons of things to do. Maybe it's because my home computer's finally bitten the dust, and I can't do much of extra office work and personal writing assignments on my own time. But I like it. I am deadtired by day's end, pero okay lang. There's that sense of accomplishment around me that's quite addictive. Gotta go. I have to research pa in the library about terra cotta art in Dumaguete.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS